“Forced Landing” – by Thomas Block
Learn the ‘Inside Story’ of a complex high-tech crime from years ago! Taking place in a pre-9/11 world of the 80’s, a former US submarine is hijacked in the Gulf, a floating aircraft carrier museum is hijacked from its dock in South Carolina, a Learjet and then a DC-9 are hijacked from New York shortly thereafter. The story is a vintage-era caper that involves gold, hostages and a memorable cast of noble and exceptionally nasty characters.
- Library Journal said: “A well-written and carefully researched piece of high-camp.”
- Mystery News said: “The interplay of these characters builds to a shattering climax.”
- Charleston Evening Post said: “This story thoroughly holds the reader in suspense.”
- Pittsburgh Press said: “The man can write, and his supply of airplanes is inexhaustible.”
- Publisher’s Weekly said: “The ending is a lulu.”
- Listed for many weeks on the Bestseller lists in the United States, England, Australia, Germany and other countries – and broadcast as a 13 episode serial drama on Japanese National Radio!
- The Buffalo News said: “A whiz-bang story!”
NARRATED BY THE AUTHOR, Forced Landing is now available as an audio book through Audible.com, Amazon and the iTunes Library!
Click on “Audio Books” to go directly to Audible.com to see the details of the novel and to hear a sample of the audio!
To learn more about the exciting new world of modern audio books, plus additional details about Thomas Block Novels in audio book format, Click Here!
Audio Book Details
Chapter Excerpts from ‘Forced Landing’
Note: The print edition is available directly through this website, and also through all major bookstores, book distributors, Amazon.com and Barnesandnoble.com.
‘Forced Landing’ Print Edition: $15.99 ‘Forced Landing’ Ebook Edition: $5.99
||KINDLE EDITION||NOOK EDITION||OTHER FORMATS|