The “Inside Story” of a complex crime from years ago: a former US diesel submarine is hijacked in the Gulf, a floating aircraft carrier museum is hijacked from its dock, and a DC-9 airliner is hijacked shortly thereafter…
From Internationally Best Selling Novelist Thomas Block
Click on the Novel For Details and Chapter Excerpts!
In a bigger-than-life vintage-era caper involving gold, hostages and a cast of noble and exceptionally nasty characters, Forced Landing is a novel full of action, adventure, endless twists and countless surprises !
Come along on the ride – in a submarine, on an aircraft carrier, onboard an airliner, and at various spots onshore as this incredible situation develops, then turns and turns again….
Reader and Media Reviews:
- Library Journal said: “A well-written and carefully researched piece of high-camp.”
- Mystery News said: “The interplay of these characters builds to a shattering climax.”
- Charleston Evening Post said: “This story thoroughly holds the reader in suspense.”
- Pittsburgh Press said: “The man can write, and his supply of airplanes is inexhaustible.”
- Publisher’s Weekly said: “The ending is a lulu.”
- Listed for many weeks on the Bestseller lists in the United States, England, Australia, Germany and other countries – and broadcast as a 13 episode serial drama on Japanese National Radio!
- The Buffalo News said: “A whiz-bang story!”
- “Block`s imagination and writing skill make this book a fun read.”
- “If you have a love for stories about air dramas and bad guys then this book is not an option but it is a compulsory read.”