“Skyfall” – by Thomas Block
Hidden aboard Flight 42 are terrorists who will force the aircraft to land in Communist China where a top-secret computer program will fall into Chinese hands. But the hijacking attempt is bungled and, with scores of passengers dead or wounded, the airliner’s survivors desperately attempt to keep the airliner aloft. Meanwhile, a macabre deal is struck between the Chinese Ambassador and the US State Department to cover up all the mutually damaging evidence….
Media Reviewers have said:
- “A nail-biting thriller of an aircraft hijack that goes wrong.”
- “The conscientious attention to detail blends supremely with imagination.”
- “A master of high-flying suspense!”
- “The flying stuff is spot-on, hair-raising and compelling!”
- Media Reviewers in the United States have said:
- “Cleverness…violence…realistic relationships and realistic dialogue…I was impressed.”
- “A first-rate thriller that entertains throughout, with a poignant conclusion.”
- “An exciting novel…suspense to the end!”
NARRATED BY THE AUTHOR, SKYFALL is now available as an audio book through Audible.com, Amazon and the iTunes Library!
Click on “Audio Books” to go directly to Audible.com to see the details of the novel and to hear a sample of the audio!
To learn more about the exciting new world of modern audio books, plus additional details about Thomas Block Novels in audio book format, Click Here!
Chapter Excerpts from ‘Skyfall’
Note: The print edition is available directly through this website, and also through all major bookstores, book distributors, Amazon.com and Barnesandnoble.com.
‘Skyfall ‘ Print Edition: $15.99 ‘Skyfall’ Ebook Edition: $5.99
Click on the Novel below to visit our online Website store,
or on the specific tags for the ‘Skyfall’ page at Amazon or Barnes & Noble
|KINDLE EDITION||NOOK EDITION||OTHER FORMATS|